How to Find the Man of Your Dreams Program
If you’re like most women, the process of finding your dream man might seem like a daunting task that requires lots of trial and error before you succeed.
Whenever you start dating someone new, you wonder, “Is he the one?” You hope he’s the right guy so you invest a lot of time and effort in the relationship, only to see it come to an end — usually with a broken heart or a lot of pain.
Believe me, I understand your dilemma because I’ve heard the same complaint countless times from female clients. Over the last 17 years of counseling I have carefully observed women who have been able to successfully find, attract and marry their dream man — as well as women who have not been successful.
I made a very interesting discovery! (which I’ll share in depth in my e-book).
It doesn’t have to be this way. Finding your dream man is easy — if you know how. I’ve put together a proven plan that will save you years of anguish in your search.
This plan is based not only on real-life feedback from dozens of my female clients, but also from time-tested strategies and techniques I’ve developed over the years. When properly implemented, I assure you that finding and attracting your dream man is only a few weeks or months away.
By using this simple plan, you will be amazed how effortlessly you’ll find an endless pool of ideal men who are custom-tailored for you– and who are also most likely to be mutually attracted to you and want to marry you.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
Who is your dream man:
- Women who are not successful at finding their dream man have one thing in common. Do you know what it is? Check one below.
- They don’t go out often enough, so they don’t meet enough eligible bachelors.
- They’re very picky about men.
- They don’t go to singles clubs, parties or wherever single people gather.
- They live in a city where the ratio of single men to single women is very low (i.e., there aren’t enough single men to go around)
- The correct answer is none of them! Learn the right answer in the e-book.
- Easily identify the ineffective pattern that keeps you from finding your dream man.
- Learn the simple exercise I devised for my clients, which will enable you to discover a more accurate view of the type of man you want to marry (see page 55). This may not seem like a big deal because you think you know your type — but this is truly eye-opening. This alone is worth ten times the price of the book. For my clients like Susan (see her testimonial) it has made the difference between being unhappily single and happily married!
- How you can attract men like a magnet.
- A (learnable) ability which is the most attractive attribute a woman can possess – more hypnotic and powerful than a pretty face or a sexy body. Hint: This has nothing to do with sex!
- How to make a man feel that even though there are many women in the world, there is absolutely no woman like you
- How to help the man of your dreams find you
- How to impress a man without really trying — A little-known way of behaving toward people that men find infinitely more appealing than being upbeat, positive or flirtatious
- How to give a man clues to let him know that you’re only interested in a serious, long-term relationship – while keeping his interest at its peak
- Why it’s very important to make a man feel that you do not expect him to fill all your emotional needs.
- How to progress from dating to a marriage proposal in minimal time
- How to make a man emotionally dependent on you – in as little as 2 dates
- How long should your first phone conversation last? Longer than this and you blow all chances of keeping his interest at its peak
- The only goal you need to have for a first date – ignore this and you could be missing out on the love of your life.
- How to end a date with him wanting more of you – and guarantee that he’ll think of you often after the date has ended.
- How to pace a relationship, keep it from overheating too soon and avoid burning it out before it’s had time to blossom.
- The telltale sign that gives a man the idea that you’re not interested in him – even if you’re very interested! Make sure you’re not doing this or else you’ll blow your chances with him.
- Where are all the eligible men
- 3 unique places to meet men where there is a great ratio of single men to single women – and the men are usually pre-screened.
- How to use the online dating sites to find exactly the kind of man you want, weed out the losers, as well as lazy and unattractive candidates — without making yourself appear shallow and self-centered.
- Why being involved in singles groups may not be the best way to meet men – and there is a better alternative.
Bob Grant has been providing one on one consultation with women for over 20 years as a licensed Professional Counselor. There’s a reason why Bob receives so many wedding invitations.
He specializes in relationship advice that actually works because he approaches it from a man’s point of view. Bob invites women into the world of how men think.
Many women unknowingly sabotage their relationships despite their best efforts. Why? Because what works for women does not work for men.
Using Bob’s time-tested techniques and a new understanding of men, you’ll have the power to captivate a man, be irresistible to him, and make him want to spend his life with you. And you can do all this while being authentically yourself!
Bob Grant is the author of six popular programs:
He is considered a Media Expert on relationships, having appeared on numerous radio programs over the years in addition to being a member of the Savvy Miss Dating Team.
Residing in Atlanta, GA, he is married to his beautiful wife, Stacey and is the proud father of a wonderful little girl and three infant boys (yes, triplets).