How Do I Get Him Back?
What happened? You met a great guy. He really seemed to be interested in you. Everything was going fine, until he suddenly pulled back. What went wrong? You spend all your time replaying in your mind over and over what happened during your last conversation or encounter with him, looking for clues as to what might have led to your breakup.
Whatshould you have done or said — and what should you not have done or said? You say to yourself, “If only I could understand why he left me, I could fix it.”
Youcan get him back, but the very things you think will bring him back may actually push him farther away! The number one mistake women make when trying to get a man back is – using strategies that work on women, but not on men. Men don’t think the same way women do.
Most women think that words are going to tug at a man’s heart strings, and make him fall to his knees begging for the woman to take him back. Ladies, let me be blunt: They don’t.
You need to understand what he’s thinking and what he wants in order to get him back and keep him for good. I’ll give you a proven plan used successfully by hundreds of women just like you.
Don’t wait until your man has moved on in his life without you and shut you out of his heart forever. You must strike while the iron’s hot. Learn these truths now before it’s too late.
Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
- The top three reasons why a man suddenly loses interest in having a relationship with you, even if he was previously very much into you
- The Number 1 mistake women make when trying to get their man back
- What three things you do that will drive him away again
- If he calls, what to say and what NOT to say
- What men crave
- What if he doesn’t call you? How to initiate contact with a man in a demure and classy way — without appearing too forward or desperate, or running the risk of being regarded a stalker
- What you must do in order to get the attention of your ex — and how to determine what will cause him to want to be with you again.
- How to know if your man has unresolved issues which persist even when you’re doing everything right in a relationship — and how to know if those issues can be resolved, of if you need to give him up as a lost cause
- WARNING: Your acts of kindness and generosity may be giving him the impression that you’re a woman with low self-esteem, or one who’s trying too hard to please him. How to know when you’re giving too much.
- How to influence and shape your man’s opinion of you — and get him to see you as being more beautiful and more valuable, not someone who can be taken for granted
- The first 3 months – what to do when ”getting back together”
Bob Grant has been providing
one on one consultation with women for over 20 years as a licensed Professional Counselor. There’s a reason why Bob receives so many wedding invitations. He specializes in relationship advice that actually works because he approaches it from a man’s point of view. Bob invites women into the world of how men think.Many women unknowingly sabotage their relationships despite their best efforts. Why? Because what works for women does not work for men.Using Bob’s time-tested techniques and new understanding of men, you’ll have the power to captivate a man, be irresistible to him, and make him want to spend his life with you. And you can do all this while being authentically yourself!
Bob Grant is the author of these popular products
- The Woman Men Adore…and Never Want to Leave
- Long Distance Love Guide
- What’s He Really Thinking?
- How to Find the Man of Your Dreams
- What Husbands Can’t Resist
He is considered a Media Expert on relationships having appeared on numerous radio programs over the years in addition to being a member of the Savvy Miss Dating Team.
Residing in Atlanta, GA, he is married to his beautiful wife, Stacey and is the proud father of a wonderful little girl.