I saw this article and I’m reminded of how easy it is to be in love with being in love. If you look at her history of dating you’ll notice this pattern:
1) Starts the relationship off with lots of intensity and passion.
2) Then she expects her man to maintain that same level of passion – indefinitely.
3) When he doesn’t she begins to question his commitment and often presses him to reassure her of his love for her.
4) The relationship ends when he tires of having to “prove his love” to her.
5) She wonders what went wrong and how she can “get my boyfriend back“.
6) Without a plan to save the relationship, she moves on to the next guy.
7) Repeat step 1
Jessica is proof that just being very attractive isn’t enough to captivate a man.